>> Even worse...they are out of money. Maybe this is
> why work has stopped there.

This thing was doomed from the begginning. So you can back and say no
units were sold now....now there is more competition in the price
points at Wesley.

On condos: take a peek at the Esperanza. I did.

1. They have a full built 2 bed w den model inside the 4th ave
pavillion. Very nicely done. Base price aropund $560 - $680-$810,000
depending on 1400  sqft or 1700 sq ft

2. They are selling "scattered" units thorugh the building - ie -
they are "releasing" several units a week. I'm sure if you ran in and
demanded one of the $2m plus units, they kiss you're rear.

3. The owners bought 2 units on top floor, private pool etc.

4. One bedroom example (about 900 sq ft) ask $385,000 (not bad,
right?) Then add in: Maint Fee: $293 month. And the Abated taxes:
$483 per month with projected 10% increases each 2 years to year 10.
Then - it MIGHT go down (if ratabales in AP increases so much....)
or, they could go up (ratables never get to full steam in 10 years).
 - Using these numbers ($1,000) to cover basics, then add in your
mortage. Renting may be a better option and try to hook up with one
of the $2m plus buyers.....

5. You need 10% down to hold.

6. I'm more then happy to schedule showings as the buyer's agent.