This is a seriously flawed article.  Unfortunately, my resignation
letter was not published by the Coaster.  It explained exactly why I
resigned.  I resigned because of intimidation, both overt and covert,
by D'Alessandro, Di Santo and their cohorts.  As I said in my letter,
these people are a bunch of moral low-lifes who do not deserve to be
representing our community,our children and the majority of the
teachers and support staff in the district.  I gave 8 years of my heart
and soul to give our children what they deserve, a quality education.
I love these children as my own, however, my own family was being
threatened and I had to leave.  I have never in my life seen people
with such dishonorable and self-serving motives, willing to crush
anyone who gets in their way, especially our children.  Someday, I will
tell the story of my years on the Board.   Eileen Sonnier