>>PAY for RESULTS (MARKS). Nothing motivates like the almighty
> buck. Take the Abbott money and pay for results. You wouldn't even
need

How about stop paying to HAVE kids.... I agree in the reward system -
but then there is the "no reward" for no work system.

If my kid takes out the garbage, I doon't pay'em. I say thank you. MY
kid make their bed or dishwasher I tell em that their JOB. They goet a
roof, water, food, a taxi driver, clothes, lights and more. They get MY
spending money and they learn how to work. When they work for someone
else, they will get paid. All the toys they want, they know it costs
money.