> You have to tell me your secret.

I never said it works.

My blood pressure is 150/90.

they laugh at me when I yell at them

On the way out the door, my wife asked me to take out the pizza box.

That's the same box I asked them 10 times last night to take out. I
didn;t even eat any.

I told her I am not, it's "not mine". Boy did I get a look.

Then she called me to tell me how many towels my daughter left out
etc etc etc.

Guess what - I DO pay them. ATV repairs, pay for daughter to take out
boyfriend, buy makeup, taco bell, clothes, pizza cause they're to
lazy to open a refrigator....and ina couple month a car, insurance,
gas.

Ah - to be single.

I can see now why my dad took off to africa for a consulting gig.
Took him aorund 3 years to get home...when we were all about out of
the house.

That is, except for the Thrusday night dinners. And he still membles
to himself while HE cleans up, takes out the garbage, puts ways the
chairs.

I sit on my rear, yell at my kids to help out grandpa.

Hey - It's Thrusday. I have to call my mom to see waht she's cooking
tonight. I get a whole story. Maybe for fun and to tortue myself,
I'll ask her something about subbing at AP.....

To work today.

Ps my secret - work hard and enjoy all the touble the kids are worth -
 before you know it, they're gone and hoepfully become someone else's
enjoyment/pain.

I can't wait to spoil my grandkids....