The only widening happening right now is from the GSP to past the Home
Depot for the new outlet center, if and when built. Theyr'e building
the overpasses now just to take care of the permits.

>From there, Rt 66 was designed as a 4 lane all the way to the circle.

Now, you have to start from the AP circle, which is as ugly as it can
ever be (the prison crews haven't come to clean it) and I stare out my
window everyday at it. The AP ave from the circle is Neptune and bam -
Asbury. A few have cleaned up their property-  but if you took that all
the way to main street, it could really be nice.

At there some politicians out there?