Funny comment:

"This is the Peters' property,'' countered Mayor Adam Schneider. "It
is their life
savings. It is a very valuable property. If you put pressure on CAFRA
to devalue it so someone can acquire it more cheaply, I won't do it.''<<<<<<

So I guess the use of eminent domain on N Long Branch is different?

Some of those people put "their life savings" into those homes as well. Just
like Ginger, who
fortunately for her continues on.

Even funnier, the same firm works both sides of the fence on the issues.
Typical.