I'll be honest...I walk my dog to Market on the Middle sometimes, and i've
noticed the
lights on the sidewalk, but they don't bother me. If anything, they make
looking up at the
building and it's classic architecture easier, because there's no blaring
lights shining down
on me. They really don't bother me, but I do understand where Werner is coming
from.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As for Mattison, I believe the lights fall under the eve of the building,  If
> so, then it is not
on public property.  People have the option to walk away from the lights.  And
if it is not
on public property, the owner can do as he pleases.