I'm with Robert on his  comment.

I appreciate and respect you, Werner.
I respect the expertise, the passion and the tenacity.

The dilemma:
How not to be misinterpreted -- as arrogant or prejudiced etc. -- when
trying to distill complex subjects into soundbites.  Tough enough face  to
face,
much more so in print.

Very time-consuming, tiring, and frustrating.

Have a good weekend all.