"Yeah, but there is no way that diagonal parking is going to work well with the
new islands.
No way. The way it looks to me, there is no plan for diagonal or other parking
attached to
the new islands. Maybe end to end, but even that drastically reduces the amount
of
parking that was previously available.
Who knows, maybe in the mysterious world of AP Partners they plan on tearing
down more
of our history to build a parking garage? "

  No Hindge, there indeed is angled parking connected to the islands.  Go check
it out the next time your around the area.  Before the Esperanza project
begane, people parked on the angled spots connected to the islands for shows at
Convetion hall!  They are there, just hard to see because of all the fencing..

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.