--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> oakdorf  -  Those are from 1964'?  I see something on there in fine
print that says "over look park"  A few weeks ago, didnt Werner, or
maybe it was someone else point out that the park was in fact not
called that?  But something else?  I guess the term used, "Overlook
park" really is the correct one...

> with time and history things change, the year 1964 afterwhich a bust
of kennedy was erected and the name changed to kennedy park, i agree
with werner, look at an old map of the beachfront, bradley park was
called atlantic park until they put up a statue of bradley

dan, questiong with all due respect your take on the lot behind the
empress, i know you are more up to date on these matters than me,  i
always thought that lot was first owned by carabretta transfered to
partners when they became "players", i also recall  they put up the
fence several years ago to put the screws to the empress by cutting off
their parking thank you