Hinge,

Do you think you could still get a Victrola to work? My wife's parents have one that looks in good shape but I have no idea when was used last.

On May 8, 2007, at 3:45 PM, Hinge wrote:

I think my soundman career began when I was about 7 years old.
My parents had a Victrola in the living room, and somehow I thought I
could make it sound even better, so I took it apart, then put it back
together. To my amazement, it still worked...but sounded exactly the
same.