Date:  Thursday, May 10, 2007

Time:  7:00PM

At: The Stephen Crane House
 508 Fourth Avenue, Asbury Park

As we get ready to move into the 2007 General Election campaign season we must
get the Club reorganized to help elect our Democratic candidates this November.

We will be hosting a Meet The Candidates at our meeting next week!  The
following candidates have been invited to attend our meeting:

County Sheriff - Jack Hill
County Clerk - Amod Choudhary
Freeholder - Judge John D'Amico
Freeholder - Stephen Schueler

11th District Candidates
Senate - John Villapiano
Assembly - John Napolitani
Assembly  - John Pirnat

Please dplan to attend this meeting ...  Bring a griend or two!!

Michael W. Brim
Municipal Chiar
The Asbury Park Democratic Executive Committee

Michael W. Brim
321 Sunset Ave. 5F
Asbury Park NJ 07712
Cell: 732-996-8160