2fine4u -

  Hopefully some alterations will be made to the Convention hall to make it
easier for people handicaped to move around!  cough cough, is this allowed??? I
hope so!
       This brings up a good point about the Paramount entrance that aws
rencelty torn down.  Sure it had a ramp, but the stair side was VERY steep.
I'm young, but even i could tell those steps were from a very long time ago,
when scale and comfort was not considred.  I bet the new stairs will be at a
much easier to walk scale!

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.