I remember  bennies having to park closer to Main Street in Belmar, then
schleppin' all  their beach gear to the beach._
========Original Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Chicken or the
Egg  Date: 5/9/2007 3:52:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:
I was born on a chicken farm in freehold.
My  sis used to tell me we were hatched..

In the days of old - I can think of  a WNEW concert or J. garcia...
people were forced to park at the former sears  (now shoprite) and walk
in.

Seaview Sq would hold plenty for  parking...