http://www.qscend.com/content/36/default.aspx

They even have AP as a "featured" Muni client.

While asburyboardwalk.com may not look so professional any more (I'm
getting older), I keep the current events fairly up to date.

All for free.

I thought UEZ money went to Jewell as did other funds for such things
as the city website. Could be wrong.

The partners website (oceanfrontasbury.com) is there as is
asburyparkconventinonhall or whatever they are calling it .net
or .com.

I consider myself to be an internet marketing expert. The pwoer of
the interNET and CHEAP advertising goes a long way.

Plus you have to understand the POWER of the internet and the POWER
of sand, water and sun.

The draw of both is limitless, bounded only by creativity.

Consulting services available - content development, mangement and
brainstorming sessions. Reasonable.