> of their cars. And I say this as I pick up a new SUV.

And a new credit card to keep it tanked up for your jaunts to NYC and
home to AP?

MASS TRANSIT at it's best yesterday. The best thing ever happened to me.
On the way to the Met Game last night the turnpike was backed out to
the parkway. So I continued on, parked at Metro Park, jumped on the
train to Grand Central, then the LIRR (I splurged) right to the game
with 15 minutes to spare. Plus, I got to snooze, eat. On the way back,
the LIRR was delyaed somewhat, but they had it well organzied to get
the fans there and back. Then subway to SOHO for din, cab, train back
to metropark. Late night, but I will never drive to a game again nor
even think about driving into the city to take a subway. Now if we just
had a FAST train to NYC, we'd be set. And MASS transit should be
cheaper.