"I believe when Bradley created the town, Ocean Ave was two-way.  Seems they
are just returing the road to the original state making it hostorically
correct.  "

     Not sure who said this, Allen?  I think thats what the cut and paste said.
 So if history is correct, Ocean ave. was a two way street.  Years and years
later, it was changed to one way.  Changed becasue of the ship washing up onto
the shore, causing trafic problems as Werner pointed out.  It was then later
decided that the one way worked best for traffic purposes, and was left that
way.  The history of Ocean ave was altered.  It is most likely true that Ocean
ave is best when used as one way.
       When some of the citys historical buildings begin to get work done on
them, will their be a problem?  Sav them, recreate them, and restore them.  But
if certain things have to be alterted againts their original design, is that
wrong?  Changes that better suit todays standards.