From: Hinge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2007 11:40:41 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] At what point do we stop complaining and start embracing?

This morning, I was noticing the new grass on the updated traffic island on 1st
ave. and I
think it looks great. Big improvement. It also looks great at night as I
approach my home. The
new lights look inviting somehow. I'm sure Werner will have issue with this
statement, but I
like it.
That being said, progress is finally being made, and unfortunatly whether we
like it or not, we
can't stop it.
The Asbury we all know and love is only a memory now, but it's a good
memory...and we now
are looking at a new reality in our city. Sure, it might not be what we all
love and remember,
but I believe it's time to give the future that MM is building a chance. Since
they've become
actively involved, things appear to be moving along and are looking pretty good
(I never
thought I'd say that). I also think that MM is sensitive to our history and
listening to our
concerns.

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.