Or maybe the truth is that they don't expect to have nightclubs anywhere near those islands...

On Jun 1, 2007, at 3:48 PM, apoojo wrote:

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "The new lights look inviting somehow. I'm sure Werner will have
issue with this statement, but I like it."

> am replying to many posts not just this one, why is every one
beating up on werner? i disagree with some of his points but he is
correct on many, the parking lay out sucks , ocean ave sucks, while the
islands look pretty today , did anyone do a study to see how hard it
is to grow grass and trees that close to the ocean, what is it going to
look like a year from now? whats the cost going to be to maintain
them? dont say they do it in deal because your not factoring in these
islands are by night clubs whose clientel will be partying on them, why
so wide more for the city to try and maintain and less parking, pretty
is nice , but reality is the truth