--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>        I agree.  Ocean ave. appears to be a parking/driving mess!  The buffer
> zone is too
wide, giving the illusion that it is a driving lane or bike path.
>        Perhaps the plan is not to have such events.  Could it be?  If there
> were never any
large scale events planned, parking would not be a huge problem.  Yes, of
course it would
be a problem, but it would never reach the scale of insaity.

I've addressed this numerous times before.

The "Plan" was not created with attracting visitors in mind. Tourism, events,
etc were not
considered or accounted for. The Beach and commercial components are to be for
the use
of the "condo dwellers".

I really wish more folks had taken an interest years ago and attended the
meetings.

It gets frustrating explaining this over and over.

Werner