> law-abiding and grandfathered commercial uses, there is going to be
> conflict. Answer? Don;t buy there.

Like when I was around 14, someone bought a house next to Colt Field,
the amazing little league field in OT.

They started to complain about the lights at night an noise. The field
was built way before any houses. A wise ass kid said the same thing to
this guy  - the field was here way before u.

But in AP, u have a right to complain about the crime. The parking is
what it is and has always been. First Saturday night looked like
another winner. I drove around 10 minutes before I parked along the
lake. And old Man raffs hasn't opened yet, nor has a sole moved into
the Steinbach building....

Forget first saturday night. In the summer, it should be "Asbury
Saturday nights" and let people know there is life.