--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>        That's true.  However, the new BCH owners must have some high
hopes in mind.  Why else would they buy a hotel in such an area, if
there were no need for it?  I don't think they'd be willing to put all
that money into it if the end result were not in their favor.  I think
the Empress is pretty busy on weekends thru-out the summer, due to
people coming in to attend club Paradise.

Chetrit has homes in Deal. He made his money in the rag (garment)
trade. That's what Deal is mostly, sephardics from the rag trade. yes,
he maybe sees upside. But what he paid is lunch money to him (now).