im not saying that. hingy only reports bad news. this city is
booming in the right direction, and my problem with just about
everybody on this board is that you are here to complain. how come
nobody talks about all the amazing things happening. asbury has come
a LONG way in the last six years, and hingy wants to put it down
constantly. i just get really sick of it. so i attack, and he acts
like a crybaby when i do. but i was wrong to attack him personally
last week, and i apologize for that.