Topic Change.

comparing how my g.parents got here to someone here now and "legal".

HE got here from South America. Like the 60 minutes show some time
ago about the "great train ride" from South America. Jumping the
train, riding on top of the car, between the cars, friends get killed
falling off (they fall asleep). They get off, try to meet others
who "made it". Told me it was like "Indiana Jones meets James Bond".
What a great movie that would be, all in Spanish.

And I thought my Grandfather's journey was exciting.

the both came here, not jobs, but knew english to some degree.

You have kids here, who after $240,000 in education (to h school),
$175,000 in housing, $100,000 in food, $144,000 in medical costs
haven't been given the opportunity? (Actually numbers higher).

Guess who paid those costs?