Ok, Maybe it's early in the season. But other then the Salt Water
Cafe, nothing is open. Mayfari was closing around 6:30.

The arcade is closed, mini golf etc.

At least be open to 9pm.

Then no one was on the boardwalk except:
 - the hispanics playing volleyball
 - the special cop talking to the esperanza security guy
 - 3 other people riding bikes
 - some folks in the salt water cafe
 - some african american kids hanging out
 - an asian girl on a bench
 - 2 senior citizens at the north end
then on the way back, a little african american kid (my favorite part)
"ma, ma look at the big open space.." (he was pointing at the
playground on the beach). "ma, ma, come play with me please...."

The cutest little kid, around 5 years old.

His lovely mom answered "...what you f--king crazy, I ain't doing that.."

Hopefully, this kid grows better then the one who is stuck raising him.