I can't even "dignify" this, with an answer!  It was rich whites, who
"forced" new Irish immigrants, to go to war and the Irish in turn,
took their frustration out on New York Blacks, including Black
children from an orphanage!  Are you proud, that the Irish "lynched"
us, as you say?  I wouldn't brag on this, if I were you.  Your "slip",
is showing!  Again!