--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Posted by the Asbury Park Press on 06/19/07
>
> BY COLEEN DEE BERRY
>
>  Post Comment
> ASBURY PARK — Two teens rescued a woman from a rip current off the
Fourth Avenue
> beach this afternoon.

I was there and ran down to assist. These bozos could not swim and
went out into the water. Bystanders ran into the water and climbed
down from the jetty. That big chubby cop on the boardwalk got his
exercise. I usually think that he is a food inspector the way he sits
at Art's Ices or the new Casa Di Formaggi. BTW, dogs and bikes on the
bw right in front of cops.