This town has some sad, sick, mean-spirited, evil people, here, or
someone OUT there, reads this thread and are determined, to keep us
miserable and hopeless.  Email me off-thread, to see if there's
anything I can do to help.  I can't help but cry, because I really
want to go after this sleaze-ball, who lurks here, won't identify
him/herself, etc.  A lightening strike, would be too good!  God Bless
you for your efforts.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, they lasted 2 days.
> It really makes me sick to think that I spent my own money and time
to try and beautify
> the fountain a little so it doesn't look forgotten and continues to
be a dumping ground for
> people. I now understand how the APHS must feel after they spent so
much time and
> money on the same effort
> What a waste of my time.
> This morning, while driving by the park, I noticed that parts of the
flowers that I placed
> there were scattered all over the fountain. I parked and went to
take a look.
> The containers for the flowers were lying in the just cleaned up
fountain.
> Petals everywhere, including many yards away on the path.
> It looks like somebody trashed them, then somebody else replaced the
carcasses of the
> plants back in the urns.
> Oh, and somebody left a nice Coors Lite big assed beer can behind as
a nice FU.
> Remember the commercial in the 70's with the Indian who had a tear
running down his
> face because of all the litter? That was me this morning.
> One has to wonder what the hell our cities administration is doing
when they know that
> this park is frequented every single night by drunks, drug dealers
and prostitutes.
> The lighting is scarce, the police presence is zero. The cameras
that everybody agrees
> would make a difference are nowhere to be seen. I wonder how many
years it's going to
> take until that happens?
> And yes, I know there are more pressing problems to attend to, like
the multiple shootings
> and 2 murders in the past couple of weeks.
> But when is somebody who we elected to run this city going to step
up and make a
> difference?
> In my optimistic little world, i'd like to see the park fenced in,
and it's care taken over by
> the people who love it and want to preserve it. We'd all have keys
to get in. Cameras
> everywhere. Just like a beautiful park next to my favorite hotel in
London. When you check