--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Free advice?  Are you claiming to have floated that idea before
> Werner did?
>
> I wonder what Werner will have to say about that.

Tom, unlike you and your mini-me, DJ, or the rag you are both involved
with, I do not clamor for credit. Credit will be given where credit is
due. Werner has consistently asked that the City get its fair share. I
expect both well before and after me. While I did not say who the
advice came from, I think I was at the forefront with the Triangle and
  the C-8/disavowal of the WRP abortion. But someone else can take the
credit. You can make it yours and DJ's original idea. Everything else
seems to be, or at least that's what TCN would have us believe.