I think one of the big problems we have here in AP is virtually no jobs at all
for the kids on
summer break. Pt. does a great job with that.
Having a job for the summer teaches kids responsibility at a young age.
I don't even like to think of the alternatives that kids in AP have to deal
with.
I started working at 15 and a half years old, at Ft. Monmouth doing a variety
of things that
I pretty much hated, and I didn't realize till a bit later in life that the
discipline and pride
that I learned back then helped make me the person I am today.