> Well I parked there (across from CH) myself Saturday. There are no
> signs that suggest you cannot park there, although on Sunday (parked
> somewhere else), I noticed that it looked kind of narrow and realized
> that you are probably not allowed to park there but they have not
> gotten around to putting signs, etc.

PLEASE !! No More Signs - A simple yellow curb will be fine. We are getting
buried in un-
needed signs.

> As for jaywalking, well, that's okay with me. It will slow down the
> cars on Ocean Ave.

You've got to be kidding? $$Millions spent on sidewalks and amenities so that
people can
walk in the street???  Using bodies (people) to slow traffic is a bad idea.

> I think the bw and oceanfront are much improved. Don't stop your
> criticisms however. There always needs to be someone watching.

Improved - Yes. Successful and what was promised for 6 years of effort - NO.
I'm still waiting for the ridiculous industrial flood lights to be removed as
promised at the
last council meeting.

Werner