I've got a great idea!!
Since no one on this board has to worry about roof guarantees because
they're so good at picking -- was the word legitimate? professional? -
- safe to say expert roofers, let's have some names.
That's right! Let's have the names of those great roofers.
Just post 'em up right here for all to see.
The only requisite I'll add is that they should be able to cover a
roof terrace, which means people will walk on the roof. That's a
specialty not every roofer can do. Now get to it, boys!!
Let's hear it gang! These roofers are bound to be terrific!!
Maureen

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> In my post I explained what the insurance was for.  Therefore I
would not expect this insurance policy to cover workmanship.  As far
as recourse, you could check with the manufacturer of the roof to be
certain the product did not fail.  Or if you can gather proof that
the roof was installed incorrectly you could take the contractor to
small claims court.

expect the policy to cover? How would this man expect to gain
recourse if the roof - agreed to by the group so far to be one the
most expensive repairs a homeowner makes - fails.