speaking of Ocean Twp:

We're getting a new twp manger. The press ran a little editorial
about the hiring. We don't like to look at someone else's paycheck,
but the press did, as did other taxpayers. Ater this, I think Reidy
needs a raise.

Our (my) new manager highlights of his package:
1. First day on job - "longevity bonus" of $890
2. Car - work and PERSONAL use.
3. $155,000 salary (roughly)
etc, etc, etc

I think the press noted that htis is 10k less then corzine.

Our departing mgr was using his deserved 137 vacation days the lat 2
months. He also gets a 1 year with option of 2 years consulting at
100 hours per year max to $9500 to help the new guy transition.

Tell your kids forget med school or dental school. Take planning,
engineering and mgmt classes.

More power to these guys.