--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't believe ANYONE in the world has a problem with what Chris
> Hanson does with "To catch a Predator," let alone two people on this
> board.
>
> I got sick to my stomach reading that article knowing the writer was
> showing pity for these walking pond scums that prey on children.
>
> Chris Hanson should win every prize in the world for what he does,
> including the Nobel Peace prize.
>
> He makes the world a better place.

As your god (RR) used to say "there you go again."

Those two people are Mario and myself. Show me our posts where we said
we had a problem with Chris Hanson.

STOP, distorting.

While my posts did not suggest I have a problem with it (I merely
posted the link), I do not watch the program any longer. Without even
knowing the background info on the group PJ, I still thought it
smacked of entrapment.

You should have been an auto mechanic. You are not suited to being an
attorney.