I'm going to let you have the last word on this whole 90% journalist
argument.  Go ahead.  Let it all out on your next post.  You stick
to that subject, say whatever you want, and I promise I won't
respond.  The very last word belongs to you.

That way we end the board's suffering.

Go ahead.  Have at me.  Say what you want about that subject and I
PROMISE, there will be no response from me.  You get the last word
and then its over.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 8/24/2007 4:21:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Nope - you  still lose.  Pacs aren't journalists.  Corporations
> aren't  journalists.  Neither of them write news copy or vote.
> People  do that.
> Media are corporations which, together with the advertisers,
control  the
> news.  The liberal journalists caved in.  It's the liberal
bloggers who are
> doing all the heavy work now.
>

> I wish one  of your freinds here would reel you back in.  This
game is over.
>  The scoreboard is sad for you.  You got shut out.  The
spectators  have left