And meanwhile, the horrible bungalow on 1st. Ave near the corner of Kingsley
sits there
rotting away. Why isn't the owner of that in jail also? Meanwhile, Weldon gets
to continue
living his cushy, system bucking lifestyle. It's ridiculous, and disgusting.
I've never heard
of somebody going to jail for failing to make repairs to their own home. Here
in Asbury
Park, the prostitutes get a slap on the wrist, and Werner goes to jail.