In a message dated 9/4/2007 11:56:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Oh Jesus,  here we go again...(sorry, I couldn't resist)
Don't resist.

The kind preaching is specious talk. Deceptively attractive and  appealing,
but doesn't support the troops to keep sending them to mutilation and  death in
a war of choice by an incompetent politician, a "pre-emptive war" in  the
wrong country which has incited more terrorism world-wide.

God Bless  The American Troops, and protect them  from the enemy and from
domestic political opinions.    KB
Protect them from political opinions?  How un-American is that?

Millions died in just and legitimate wars to protect the access to all
opinions.

You want to support the troops?  Then listen to them 18 months  ago.

_Click here: Zogby  International_
(http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1075)

An overwhelming majority of 72% of American troops serving in Iraq think  ...

While 89% of reserves and 82% of those in the National Guard said the U.S.
should ...
Three  quarters of the troops had served multiple tours and had a longer
exposure to  the conflict