>  - shooting, out on $50k bail. Then murder.
>
> Geez, what DON'T we know about WB that he CAN'T get bail???

I don;t have all of the facts, so what I say now might be wrong. I am
trying to get those facts and what if anything can be done. But I
surmise that bail is a bond pending trial and sentencing. Once a trial
is resolved and you start serving your sentence, bail is returned.
Werner seems to have been sentenced. Bail is not an issue. I assume
the sentence is imposed for something that does not require a trial.
If there is a sentence, guilt has been found. Whether it is contempt,
or for the summonses relating to the property I do not know. Summons'
are in lieu of being jailed pending deermination. I believe
technically for a moving violation, you could be jailed pending
determination. It would depend on the violation whether you could be
jailed in lieu of a fine. I am sure that the judge is within the law
in imposing a jail sentence for whatever it was but it seems kind of
draconian. The long and short of it is does Werner belong in jail for
45 days? I think no.