--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did view the webcast on electricnews.com and it was right on
point,
> but, the broadcast also lambasts this group for various "personal"
> reasons.  I don't know.....
>
> I think we're a pretty good group.  I've been involved for almost 3
> years now, taken my lumps, fallen and got back up, but this is
Asbury,
> Our Town!
>
> I didn't appreciate the remarks made about this group, but I don't
> have to put up with the power in Long Branch!  We're here to discuss
> all things Asbury Park!
>
> We go off on a tangent, sometimes and it was always Werner, who
threw
> water on our faces and we got back to discussing redevelopment, the
> schools, the council and whatever else is relevant HERE!
>
> I really think Maureen should look into webcasting, because it's the
> next "new" thing!  The sound is remarkably good and Rev. Kev's
visuals
> were interesting too!  Even has a phone in line!
>
> Glenn, you're the greatest!  Thanks!
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, jerseykev@ wrote:
> >
> > Here is a great issue, we release criminals on bail, but we
sentence
> code
> > violators to serve 45 days.
> >
> > They could have given Werner an anklet, like they did with Paris
> Hilton.
> >
> > The people of Asbury park need to scream at the city father's to
let
> Werner
> > Out!
> >

> Mr. Brown, Thanks!

I did not lambast the group, I made a comment about priorities.

As for Maureen - I have asked her to consider joining the electric
news as a co - host handling Asbury park News.  Obviously I am
concentrated on Long Branch.  I have made a few overtures towards a
number of people, and could never figure out why no one wanted to
take me up on my offer.  I am sure it's some silly notion that I am a
crazed, zealot that would make you both accept Jesus or conform to
conservatism.  LOL

I have gained a lot of ground in the video broadcasting medium, and
would like to enhance it for the Shore.

It was an opportunity without funding committments, because I own
everything necessary to produce the show.

So, let me revisit the issue once again.  If there is anyone out
there who feels like they would want to come on board of the electric
news and co -anchor or do field reports call me or drop me an email.

Kevin Brown