Your post proves how lame you really are. You say I bashed Ocean Grove. I
didn't. I was
talking about one thing, their exclusion of gays and lesbians from using the
pavillion. I
said nothing about the city, just the policy. Allenhurst...I described an
experience at a
restaraunt, but I said nothing about the town (I used to live there. 10 years
and I loved it).
Long Branch...I don't like Pier Village, but I didn't say anything about the
city.
You, on the other hand, post gems like this "Luckily, I'm clarevoyant, since
I'm soooo
detached from your rotten little community."
You are indicting the whole city. And amazingly, you can't see your own BS.
But anyhow, keep posting, because you don't even realize what an ass you appear
to be.
Oh, by the way...everytime you post you also post your IP address.
I suspect you have another identity here. With a llittle work, I could easily
figure out who
else you are and post that as well.