Do any of the current posters recall this "I Dream A City" thing?  I
am doing some deep research on early redevelopment meetings for the
coastal jersey area and I would like ot know what ever happen to this
movement.

Thanks

KB

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry Butch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Next weekend kicks off the neighborhhood visioning part of I DREAM
A CITY!

> Community visioning sessions are being held in the first two of
five neighborhoods in Asbury Park.

> We are asking residents to get together to talk about what's good
about their neighborhood and to identify hopes and dreams for our
future.

> The Northeast Community Meeting
> Saturday, March 9th at 10:00am
> 1401-35 Ocean Avenue
> (Directly Across the Street from the Berkeley Carteret Hotel- Enter
from the Boardwalk)
> Asbury Park, NJ
>
> The Southwest Community Meeting
> Sunday, March 10th
> Westside Community Center
> 115 Dewitt Avenue
> Asbury Park, NJ
>
> Future visioning sessions are currently being planned for the
Northwest Neighborhood, the Southwest Neighborhood and Downtown.

> Please call 775-6231 for more information. All of the citizen input
will be documented and a professional map (and website) of each
neighborhood is being created to highlight our new visions, our proud
history and most importantly, to identify "what's good about Asbury
Park!."

> The mission of the I Dream a City campaign is to insure citizen
input in the redevelopment of Asbury Park. For more information call
775-6231.