I'd be upset if I heard this prayer given at a government event. It's full of
things that
political parties exploit, and it shouldn't be part of our political process.
I think the whole "One Nation, Under God" concept needs to be reexamined. It
assumes
that we all believe in a god, the same god for everybody. Some people don't
have such
beliefs, and it's not fair to them.