AsburyCouple I gave examples of the MSM making up stories and
ADMITTING to doing it.

Do you have anything on Fox that comes close?

I'm sure someone on this board is going to link to some left wing
site that will say they don't like Fox.  That's not the point.

I'm talking about admitted examples of making stuff up.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>