In a message dated 9/13/2007 10:18:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Speaking of  shopping, do any of my fellow dog lovers ever buy pet food at
The Yellow
Door shop on Main. I recently discovered it, and between that and BC Woof  in
Manasquan
you'll never find me in a Petsmart again.
Plus, they carry  much better lines of pet food.

Do they carry  food for both dogs and cats?  I'll check 'out.

After the pet food scare I finally took friends' advice and went to the
Hungry Puppy (all pets and horses, lol)  _Click here: The Hungry  Puppy_
(http://www.thehungrypuppy.com/)    on Rt. 33.

Trying to settle on the right "top quality" is overwhelming.