I agree....it is tough to find enough time in the day to look at the
AP group website.....and to sift through posts that have nothing to
do with AP is a waste of time for people who are interested in
discussions related to the community.

I especially like the point at the bottom of Hinge's e-mail about
how influential the group has proven to be and about who is
obvioulsy viewing the board.....if the board gets bogged down with
too many non AP issues it may lose its influence.

John

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John