--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The President of the United States last night asked the same question.
>
> I am awaiting the response from the other side of the aisle.

When he admits to lying to us to get into a war, then there will be
peace. When he admits that the entire fiasco in Iraq is because we
invaded it, then there will be peace.

His address last night insulted the intelligence of the American
people. The "mes" he described in Iraq exists for only one reason - we
invaded it. Al Queda was not an issue there with Saddam in power.
Sectarian violence was not an issue when Saddam was in power, and even
if it was, it was not our problem.

We have wasted the lives of over 3,700 US soldiers and countless Iraqi
civilians (and obviously will continue to do so) to protect a
government that doesn't exist. Iraq had a stable government. We
overthrew it. We broke it and now must own it.