rev....Let it go.  Sermons especially.

I'll get my sermons where I choose.  Not here.

Excerpt:

_Click here: UUCSS  Sermon_ (http://uucss.org/sermons/uu2002-01-13.html)

Our leaders wish us to follow the path of super patriots. They would be happy
 if we all shouted "My Country Right or Wrong." They want us to blindly wave
flags and not ask questions.
I will not comply with this. I do not accept the opinion of Attorney General
Ashcroft that anyone who questions our actions is giving comfort to the
enemy.  We need to question. This is a fundamental part of our Republic. We
fail as
 citizens if we blindly accept what we are fed.
We also need to look further into this statement. It is a perfect example of
a badly misused quotation. The complete quotation is "My country Right or
Wrong.  When right to be kept right. When wrong, to be set right." This
complete
quotation is something to which I can pledge my allegiance.
In a message dated 9/14/2007 4:30:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,