That post i svery relevent, you are trying to suppress the command of
the Lord, as it pertains to JSRM.  Obviously, that is the core reason
why The Market Street Mission and the Lighthouse Mission - do what we
do.  Now becasue Long Branch and Lighthouse are in Federal court, we
have only one option at this time.  We refer to those shelters that
are operating, until the courts straighten out the mess here.

Last night as the temps dipped.  We had 6 homeless people to place,
and we did place them.

So as you can see those scriptures are the reason why we, followers
of Christ, do what we do.

And the Shelter is in Asbury Park, and the group oppossing them is in
AP, so this is very "topical"

KB

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
nothing to do with AP.
> Let's see you defend that.
> Case in point, this post by you
>
> " 31"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels
with him, he will sit on his
> throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before
him, and he will
> separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the
sheep from the goats.
> 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
>  34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who
are blessed by my Father;
> take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the
creation of the world. 35For
> I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and
you gave me something
> to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed
clothes and you clothed me, I
> was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to
visit me.'

>  37"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you
hungry and feed you,
> or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a
stranger and invite
> you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you
sick or in prison and go
> to visit you?'
>
>  40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did
for one of the least of these
> brothers of mine, you did for me.'
>
>  41"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who
are cursed, into the
> eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was
hungry and you gave me
> nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I
was a stranger and you
> did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I
was sick and in prison
> and you did not look after me.'
>
>  44"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or
thirsty or a stranger or
> needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'
>
>  45"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do
for one of the least of these,
> you did not do for me.'
>
>  46"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous
to eternal life.""

> Explain to me what this has to do with Asbury Park.
> If you posted something in the context of how your thoughs somehow
involve Asbury
> Park, that's one thing. When you post about eminent domain, i'm
interested, and that
> discussion pertains to Asbury Park.
> When you fuel a conversation that goes on for days without end
about librals and god
> which has zero to do with Asbury Park, that's spam. And you don't
even have the decency
> to see it, or try to stop it, despite the fact that virtually
everybody here is fed up with you.
> But you can't see it.
> And you know what Kevin. You win. I quit. I have much better things
to do with my life
> then wade thru 100's of posts to find something that has to do with
Asbury Park here. We