Kevin,

Thanks for the note.? Typical liberal half truths!? Go sit around the camp fire
and sing coom ba ya!

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 3:49 pm
Subject: [AsburyPark] Sally Fields & Fox

After reading Tommy Deseno's post; "don't help me."  which I did not
fully understand, I was wondering when I helped him.  I followed the
link to watch the clip for the first time.  The link in the post
bring you to some Kissenger looking type rambling on making as little
sense as most.

Fortunately, there was a youtube link to the actual acceptance speach.
So I did finally see just  a few minutes ago.

I think you are all "nuts" to think Fox cut her becasue of her
opinion.  After her primary remark which won her great applause, even
from me... we get.. da, duh, dadadad, hum - hm... 'what was I gonna'
say.'  I produce video, the decision to cut or move or go to another
camera or a commercial is made by the technical director.  At the
moment it is made, the order is given to the board you calls it to
the camera crew.  They usually respond rather quickly, not know what
she was saying, I think the cut was very appropriate, and in fact to
save herself from embarrassment any further while she dribbled all
over her self.  If was obvious she knew there was a time restraint on
all speakers.  She made that very clear.

In the end analysus this notion of FOX being heavy handed, is just a
lot of left wing dribble...  my mastiff drools less than that.

the real link is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Ftq9N4fzo

And what does this have to do with Asbury Park?
This is just another left - right extremist ploy to annoy the group.
LOL

KB

http://mail.aol.com