--- Begin Message ---
Hello everyone:

Bruce MacCloud was a homeowner of Long Branch and had a beautiful Victorian
on Cooper Avenue, until he was forcibly removed from his home by the police
along with his dog, which eventually died due to being forcibly removed.   The
city deposited approx $140,000.00 for the value of his house at the  time!
Bruce never wanted to leave this beautiful home, but through eminent  domain
abuse he was forcibly removed and has been living in limbo for the past  five
years.

His just compensation trial finally starts tomorrow in Freehold in Superior
Court.  The trial will be Tuesday and Wednesday before Judge Daniel M.
Waldman in courtroom 218-W at 9:00am.

It would be great if anyone can attend either day to show our support for
Bruce through this very stressful time in his life.  He has been a staunch
supporter of MTOTSA over the years and has attended all of our rallies and
functions.  It's time we support him in his time of need!

Thank you and hope to see you there.

As information, I will most likely be attending on Wednesday with my  parents.

Lori Ann Vendetti
973-699-0375

--- End Message ---